Jeju Hueree Maehwa Festival takes place at Hueree Natural Park every year between late February to early March. Maehwa is the Korean word for apricot flowers, which are often a sign of the arrival of spring. The blossoming of the flowers is celebrated at the earliest time in Korea through this festival. The festival also features various fun activities such as the apricot flower photo contest, black pig show and goose show.
Get Booking Korea Cherry Blossom Tours and Activities
– Food Market (Guksu, pajeon, eomuk)
– Sold products: Total of 15 booths selling Jeju local goods, handmade products, and more.
– Period: February 14 – March 18, 2018 (10:00-16:00)
– Animal feeding experience (rabbit, goat, sheep, horse, and more)
– Black pig show, horseback riding, wildflower field experience
– Traditional folk games
Performance Times: 10:00-17:00
Adults 11,000 won
Teenagers 9,000 won
Children 8,000 won
Adults 8,000 won
Teenagers 7,000 won
Children 6,000 won