The virus outbreak is a world threat right now but if you would just be careful and not worry too much – Yes! It is still safe to travel at the Land of the Morning Calm, South Korea. According to my sister and my friends living in South Korea, the country is still accessible to visit and have a safe tour, here’s why:
- The Government of South of Korea has the best and advanced technologies to prevent and detect the virus.
- If ever you’ll get the virus in the country, you will be having FREE medical assistance.
- People are scared to visit but the level of danger in Korea is just Level 1.
- Tourist attractions and destinations are not crowded and it is the best opportunity to grab, so you can have a private-tour like vacation and relaxing atmosphere.
Recommended Korea Tour Packages
- The country banned Chinese nationals to enter and have tours.
- Everything is normal and there is no overreaction despite the virus.
- Establishments are cleaning every day, also public places to have prevention.
- The fewer tourists, the more chances you can enjoy local activities!