Due to the increased number of temporary visitor visa applicants, in the near future, walk-in applicants will no longer be accepted while only designated travel agencies will be allowed to file a temporary visitor’s visa application. Thus, the Korean Embassy in the Philippines is going to designate Philippine travel agencies which will be authorized to apply for a temporary visitor’s visa at the Embassy. The 10 agencies which were selected for the group visa are automatically included as a designated travel agency. If any travel agency licensed by the Philippine government to handle overseas travel is interested in being one of the designated agencies, please submit the required documents by the deadline.
Recommended Korea Tour Packages
1. Application form (Attached)
2. Photocopy of Business Registration from SEC or DTI
3. Photocopy of Business Permit or Mayor’s Permit
4. Photocopy of Company ITR and Audited Financial Statements (FS) from BIR
5. Photocopy of IATA (International Air Transport Association) Certificate (if applicable only)
6. Past Records of Tours to Korea (Attached)
7. List of contract land operators in Korea (Attached)
8. Photocopy of PTAA Membership Certificate (if applicable only)
9. Company Profile (Sales record, Number of Employees, Number of branches, etc)
※ Please submit the documents directly at the embassy by Wednesday, March 28, 2018.
※ Documents submitted will not be returned.
※ Date of the result announcement will be notified later.
Source: Embassy of the Republic of Korea in the Republic of the Philippines