Are you ready to debut as a member of K-Pop girl group in 2019? Give it a go to join the Rendezvous Project Global Audition on V-Square!
The Parksal Company is looking for talented non-Koreans to become the last member of their new K-Pop girl group. The company is based in Seoul, South Korea and has a set of beautiful artists within the value of ’empathy beyond languages.’
They are holding a global audition on V-Square’s website (v-sqr.com). This new audition is called Rendezvous Project Global Audition and is open until December 31st, 2018.
The meaning of the project title, Rendezvous, is ‘a promise to meet again’ in the French language. Starting with their launch on October 3rd, Korean members went through a selection process with various testing activities.
Now the company is in search of a non-Korean member who will begin their K-Pop journey together. The group is planning to release their first track on July 8th, 2019.
The audition winner of Rendezvous Project Global Audition will have an opportunity to become one of the members of the group.
- Application Field: Female Idol Member
- Nationality: Open to every nationality
- Age: Birth year of 1995 -2000
- Application Period: November 16th – December 31st (23:59, Korean Time)
- Audition Winner’s Awards: A round-trip plane ticket to South Korea for a detailed interview with the entertainment company.
- After the Final Interview: If the winner is selected as one of the members, she will debut as a K-pop girl group in July 2019.
You can join the audition on v-sqr.com. Sign up for the website and audition videos should be uploaded on Youtube or Vimeo. Then the link will be used to complete the application form. Korean or English songs will be preferred and no background music will be recommended when singing.
For more information head over to v-sqr.com or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.