In the Midst of the COVID-19 war, here are some things you have to expect to see and experience when you visit now in South Korea.
- Everybody is wearing a mask for the prevention of spreading the disease and as well as getting it. So, if you are going to travel do not forget to bring a face mask because according to some, there are long lines to gain access to buy masks. According to news, mask supplies are controlled by the government to avoid hoarding, they only released it at a certain time and location, also with low price so that vendors can't sell it for overprice.
- Many of the malls and public spaces, including tourist attractions, their entrances have thermal devices or cameras monitored by the staff of that establishments t prevent and help anyone who may be infected.
- Picture of an empty mall where many people are staying at home avoid contact. So if you are a tourist, it is a great opportunity to go around where there are no overcrowded places.
- There is an abundant supply of hand sanitizers on different transportations also likes buses, subways, elevators, and more to prevent the spread.
- In summary, despite of travel ban, South Korea is still in control of it. You just have to be careful and always be clean.