Before we travel, we always have to be prepared for everything. I have asked some of my foreign friends who still didn't visit Korea (Filipinos - Americans - Singaporeans - and Europeans) to give their Travel Questions when they visit the country. Here are the list:
1) Where is the best place to stay? Hotel, Sauna, or Traditional Houses?
2) If going to choose one, Seoul City or Jeju Island? Where is the most worth it?
3) On what season is the best to visit? Autumn, Spring, Winter or Summer?
4) How many days should a first-timer stay in Korea to have a worth having tour?
5) Is the items and souvenirs in Korea so expensive? When we can buy cheaper things?
6) What is the best thing to do? Trave with a guide or a DIY tour?
7) Is commuting easy in South Korea?
8) Are there any tourist destinations even at night? or 24 hours?
9) What is the most popular tourist spot in Seoul?
10) What is the most delicious food/delicacies should we try?