There is no direct flight to Yangyang airport, how can we enter?
- Since there is no direct airline to Yangyang airport just yet, but Korean government is aware of this issue and they are discussing about it.
- The best options you might go for is using Jeju or Gimhae airport transfer. We are a group of 4, can we get this visa-free entry also?
- Unfortunately, it's only for the group tourist who's through designated travel agencies from Korean government. We are local travel company but, how can we get 'Designated agency'?
- When we asked about this, the government answered as 'We are still discussing how exactly implement this plan, especially this 'Designated agency'.
- Korean government also said, 'We hope we could make this happen sooner or later, there will be another announcement when it's settled.' Read original article
1. Korean government allow Visa-free for Philippines, Indonesia and Vietnam tourists