Travolution announced on the 21st of September that it has released a “Seoul Pass Travel Gift Card” for foreign travelers.
Travolution is a company that operates OTA (Online Professional Travel Agency) platform called ‘Seoul Pass’. It broadcasts single-product travel packages such as tickets, tours and activities to foreign travelers visiting Korea.
There are two types of “Seoul Pass Travel Gift Card” released by Travolution, 10,000 won and 50,000 won bills. According to the company, the exchange number printed on the gift card can be changed to credit that can be used online. It can be used to purchase foreign-only travel packages, the company said.
1. Present an adventure not an object to your friends who are planning to travel to Korea!
2. All products on Seoul PASS can be purchased using the gift card.
3. Reduce the burden of choosing! Allow your friend to choose from the various categories of travel packages from Seoul to Jeju!
4. Valid for 5 years from the date of issue, so use it when you please.
5. English, Chinese, and Japanese CS are all available, so if you have any inconvenience, contact us with ease.
6. A cute set of stickers, a badge from a popular destination where many foreign tourists visit, and a travel topper to add meanings to your travel moments will be given!
“Since ‘COVID 19’, the inbound travel market has been reorganized around small-scale free travelers,” said Travolution. “Many travelers are interested in various local content.” “Foreign travelers will be able to purchase local travel packages conveniently,” he added.
The company will sell gift cards at tourist information centers, hotel concierge and guest houses. It will also plan products combined with accommodation and aviation and showcase them at the global OTA.
“We will provide various ways of consuming travel as a gift card for foreign travelers,” said Bae In-ho, CEO of Travolution. “We will continue to introduce various travel contents.”