1. Please arrive at least 10 minutes before departure time. When not being able to participate due to missing the bus, a refund will not be permitted.
2. Board on the bus 10 minutes before the Return time.
3. Please have your Passport ready (Picture allowed). If the passport is not presented, you may not be accepted to board on the bus.
4. Korean Citizens will be allowed to board on the bus when boarding with a foreigner.
5. Festival ticket must be purchased separately. KPOP concert ticket is included in the Mud Festival Ticket.
6. Present the discount ticket at the ticket booth when using it for Ziptrek and Sky Bike. Re-issuance is not permitted.
7. Location for the return Shuttle bus stop is the same as the drop-off location.
8. Pets are not allowed. (Guide Dog excepted)
9. Infants under 3 years old are free to enter. However, will not be allowed to enter the Kids Zone and Charged facility.
10. The guide is not included in this product. However, there will be staff allocated to check the list on the day.
11. Allocating the seating for KPOP Concert may not be available depending on the circumstances.
12. Must purchase the Mud Festival Admission Ticket at KPOP Concert Hall to enter. Please do not forget to purchase the admission ticket!