Boryeong Mud Festival 2019
+ Show! Music Core
This is an ONLY Shuttle for those who want to participate in the Boryeong Mud Festival, but are still considering whether to attend the concert. And for those who only want to use the Shuttle Bus. With the Attraction Discount Ticket at the venue, enjoy the attractions at a cheap price!
Boryeong Mud Festival- Of the numerous festivals in Korea, Boryeong Mud Festival attracts the largest number of international visitors. During the festival period, tourists flock to the area to experience the benefits of Boryeong’s mud while having a blast. Fully immersed in both the mud and the festival’s great atmosphere, visitors enjoy mud wrestling, mud sliding and even swimming in the giant mud bath. Visitors feeling particularly energetic can try the marine mud-training course, while those looking for something more relaxing can chill in the mud massage zone. In the evening, music and fireworks continue to have the party going to the beach. Korea’s best festival that requires no further explanation Boryeong Mud Festival and KPOP Concert. Why don’t you enjoy and get along with KPOP Idols?!
Boryeong Mud Festival 2017 KPOP Concert Psy’s performance
You will enjoy sea bathing and mud experience at the same time as well as mud massage (beach self-massage, advanced mud massage experience) & mud event. This mud powder, used during mud massage, is produced by taking mud from the clean tidal flat and removing various impurities. From mud bath to swim, you will find this festival fascinating and entertaining. In the evening, there is a party on the beach with great music and fireworks!
Chung Ha, CIX, Lovelyz, SF9, The Boyz, NCT Dream, Park Ji Hoon, Kim Yong Ja, So Chan Whee, Drunken Tiger, 6BAND
09:00 Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 8 – in front of Starbucks (100M from Exit 8)
09:30 Depart from Shinsegae Department Store
09:50 Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 11,12 – in front of Starbucks
21:30 Return to Seoul
23:30 Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 13
23:40 Arrive across Shinsegae Department Store
24:00 Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station Exit 3
You need to purchase the Mud Festival ticket at the Ticket Booth when you there. The attractions are in one place and are about 5 minutes walk in the direction shown on the map. Please purchase the attraction ticket at the ticket booth in front of the attractions.
• Adult : (Mon~Thurs) 12,000won / (Fri~Sun) 14,000won
• Youth : (Mon~Thurs) 10,000won / (Fri~Sun) 12,000won
• Kids Zone : (Mon~Thurs) 9,000won / (Fri~Sun) 11,000won
• Kids Zone Guardian : (Mon~Thurs) 4,000won / (Fri~Sun) 6,000won
※ Adult : Over 19 / Youth : 11 ~ 19years old / Kids : 35months ~ 10 years old
※ Both child and adult are allowed to enter the Kids Zone, however, will not be allowed to enter the normal zone with the Kids Zone Guardian Ticket.
※ Infants under 36 months are not allowed in Kids Zone
• Ziptrek: Per person 18,000won (with Discount ticket 16,000won)
• Sky Bike : 2-seater 22,000won/3-seater 26,000won/4-seater 30,000won
• Kart : 1-seater 20,000won (with Discount Ticket 18,000won)
2-seater (Adult+Child) 25,000won (with Discount Ticket 23,000won)
2-seater (Adult+Adult) 30,000won (with Discount Ticket 28,000won)
※ When over 130KG for Kart (Adult+Adult) will not be allowed to ride.
※ During the weekend, the waiting time may be longer due to a lot of visitors.
※ Card and cash are both available to be used for payment and the prices are the same.
1. Please arrive at least 10 minutes before departure time. When not being able to participate due to missing the bus, a refund will not be permitted.
2. Board on the bus 10 minutes before the Return time.
3. Please have your Passport ready (Picture allowed). If the passport is not presented, you may not be accepted to board on the bus.
4. Korean Citizens will be allowed to board on the bus when boarding with a foreigner.
5. Festival ticket must be purchased separately. KPOP concert ticket is included in the Mud Festival Ticket.
6. Present the discount ticket at the ticket booth when using it for Ziptrek and Sky Bike. Re-issuance is not permitted.
7. Location for the return Shuttle bus stop is the same as the drop-off location.
8. Pets are not allowed. (Guide Dog excepted)
9. Infants under 3 years old are free to enter. However, will not be allowed to enter the Kids Zone and Charged facility.
10. The guide is not included in this product. However, there will be staff allocated to check the list on the day.
11. Allocating the seating for KPOP Concert may not be available depending on the circumstances.
12. Must purchase the Mud Festival Admission Ticket at KPOP Concert Hall to enter. Please do not forget to purchase the admission ticket!
How to use
1. Make the reservation on the day of your choice.
2. Arrive at the Meeting place on time.
3. Depart to Boryeong after getting on the bus.
4. Purchase the Boryeong Mud Festival Ticket at the site.
5. (For those who want to participate KPOP concert on the 27th) Present your voucher and the purchased mud festival admission ticket at the “Foreigners ticket booth” then receive the concert admission ticket.
※ If you do not have the Mud Festival Admission Ticket, you will not be able to enter.
This is a ONLY Shuttle for those who want to participate in the Boryeong Mud Festival, but are still considering whether to attend the concert. And for those who only wants to use the Shuttle Bus. With the Attraction Discount Ticket at venue, enjoy the the attractions at a cheap price!