Discover Seoul Pass – BTS Edition
Visit Seoul together with BTS and get free admission and discounts to 63 attractions! Save money going to the most popular Kpop, cultural, and historical attractions. Get your own Discover Seoul Pass BTS Edition!
Benefits of Discover Seoul Pass BTS Edition
1. Free admission to 42 of the most popular attractions in Seoul by using the pass with BTS photo on it
2. Exclusive Discover Seoul Pass BTS photo postcard and English tourist map are included
The Discover Seoul Pass is the result of an initiative of the Seoul Metropolitan Government and the Seoul Tourism Organization to better address the needs of free independent tourists. Even if the free independent tourists came to visit Seoul on their own, was there a way they could visit a variety of good attractions without feeling the pinch on their wallets? Their answer was to enable the travelers to freely customize their Seoul trip that would fit their schedules and preference through the pass.
The Discover Seoul Pass includes 42 of Seoul’s biggest landmarks as well as a selection of historical, cultural, and hallyu (Korean Wave) attractions. When you purchase the pass, you will get access to admission tickets worth more than 250,000 won. Its use as admission tickets is activated as soon as you visit any one of the 42 Seoul attractions, which can be visited a day within 24 hours.
*Make sure you pick up the card at the Myeongdong Tourist Information Center or Incheon / Gimpo Intl’ airport and reserve in advance.
1. Free admission to 42 major attractions in Seoul!
2. Discount coupon features
• 10 ~ 50% off at 35 tourist sites regardless of card limit time.
• 10 ~ 43% off for Traditional Experience, DIY Experience and other experiencing destinations!
• Immediate discounts for showing the card at the ticket booths or windows.
3. Smartphone application service providing remaining time on the pass!
• Available in Korean / Chinese / Japanese / English
• Provides attraction information and locations and nearby attractions’ information based on the pass holder’s location.
• Can use it as a transportation card, T-Money, after top-up.
• Airport Railroad Express Train (AREX) direct train service one-way ticket is given. (Regardless of the time limit in the card)
• Seoul City public bicycle “Ttareungi” service is offered only for one day. (Regardless of the time limit in the card / available until midnight on the day of use)
5. Real-time chatting service on the website
– You can contact native speaking representatives at the concierge desk during business hours (Weekdays 09:00 ~ 18:00)
Free admission attractions
• History of Seoul : Gyeongbokgung Palace, Changdeokgung Palace, Deoksugung Palace, Changgyeonggung Palace, Jongmyo (Royal Shrine), Seodaemun Prison History Hall
• Culture and Exhibition : Leeum Samsung Museum of Art, National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art, Seoul Museum Kimchikan (Pulmuone), Simone Handbag Museum, Coreana Cosmetics Museum, L’atelier, Statice Museum, Museum of Korea Straw and Plants Handicraft
• Enjoying Seoul : N Seoul Tower Observatory, MBS World, Trick Eye Museum, Figure Museum W, Alive Museum. SM TOWN Theatre(hologram Concert), Seoul City Tour Bus(DDP), Hanboknam, Lotte World, Eland Cruise (Story, Music, Moonlight)
• Amusement and Leisure : Football Faentasium, Sealala Water Park, Seoul Zoo Sky Lift
• Facilities in Seoul : Seoul City Tour Bus (Gwanghwamun), Airport Railroad Express Train (AREX), Seoul-Bike (Ttareungi)
• Korean Wave Contents : MBC World , SMTOWN@coexartium, SM Museum, Running Man Activity
• Photo-taking Spots : Trick Eye Museum , Figure Museum W, Hanboknam, COEX Aquarium, Seoul Animation Center
• Service : SK Telecom Data U-Sim(1day usage), Traveler’s Insurance for Foreigners, Seoul Tourist Safe Care
• Check out the Attractions with Free Admission for more details.
• Performances : Fantastic Musical, Jump, Musical Chef, National Gugak Center, The Painters HERO, Nanta, Jungdong Theater, Fireman, Pangshow, Kung Festival, Sun and Moon
• Amusement and Leisure : Dynamic Maze, Kum Bak Yeon – Gold Leaf Imprinting Workshop & Studio, Seoul Land, Real K-pop Dance, I love Hansik, King Studio, 1:1 Language Exchange Experience, DIY Self Art Experience, KPOP & Percussion Instrument Experience, KPOP Experience, Perfume Making Experience, Drawing Dancheon Experience, Making Animal Dolls, Learning Fan Dance or Janggu, Making Makgolli, Ourdoor Ink Sketch, Yangjae-dong Traditional Flower Experience, Golden Blue Marina Yacht/Boat Tour, We-ride Bicycle City Tour, Euljiro Alley Tour, Self Art Experience, Making Chicken Beer Candle, Taekwondo Experience, Taekyun Experience, Tea Party / Cake Making, Making Red Bean Glutinous Rice Cake, Personal Color Curation, Han River Water Leisure, Drawing Korean Traditional Caricature, Korean Traditional Tea Ceremony Experience, Hanguel Lesson, Making Hangeul Necklace, Making Hansik Dessert, Red Ginseng Beauty Experience
• Facility where you can see the view of Seoul : Lotte Tower Observatory
• Photo-taking Spots : Poopoo Land, Hello Kitty Island in N Seoul Tower
• Shopping : Doota Duty Free, SM Duty Free, Donhwa Duty Free, Lotte Duty Free, Yongsan Shilla i-park Duty Free, Sinsegye Duty Free(Myeongdong), Shilla Duty Free, Hyundai Duty Free
• Health and Beauty : Gangnam Arumdaunnara Dermatology, Chung-Ang University International Medical Center, Ohui Spa Nonhyeon, Seasons Table
• Sight-seeing Service : SAFEX, Wifidosirak, U-sim Store
• Check out the Special Discount Benefits for more details.
Free admission to 35 major attractions in Seoul, popular among foreign visitors. Discounts to 29 attractions, including performances, duty free stores, and more. Exclusive Discover Seoul Pass BTS photo postcard and English tourist map.
Send this to a friend