Free admission to 44→64 attractions
discount benefits on 63→70 attractions
In Gyeonggi, Incheon, and Daejeon.
How to purchase a Seoul Plus Edition
If you purchase a Discover Seoul Pass, Seoul Plus Edition will be given to the first 6,000 customers on a first-come, first-served basis. There is no separate option for Seoul Plus Edition.
※ The sale for Seoul Plus Edition will be closed when the stock runs out. Please consider it when you select a pickup date & locations and plan your trip.
※ If you want to check the stocks of Seoul Plus Edition, please contact us through Discover Seoul Pass Live Chat or emails.
T-money enabled Discover Seoul Pass Card offers free admission to 42 locations and additional discounts in a limited time. Special benefits only for foreign visitors. Enjoy your trip to Seoul with just one pass! Discover Seoul Pass is a tour pass card, allowing foreign visitors to enter attractions without waiting in lines, for the limited time. Even after the time is up, you can still get up to 50% off at concerts, duty-free shops. Moreover, T-money, transportation card function is added on the card, you can use buses, subways, taxi, etc without buying a separate transportation card.
Make sure you pick up the card at the Myeongdong Tourist Information Center or Incheon / Gimpo Intl’ airport and reserve in advance. With just one card, you can visit 42 attractions which carefully selected by Seoul City in the period of 72 hours. Moreover, travelers can use the pass as a transit card (T-money), charging it as much as needed, and pay for the subway, bus, or taxi with convenience.
[URGENT NOTICE 2020.1.28]
Due to the concerns regarding the coronavirus outbreak, admission to some attractions may be restricted. In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus, the tourist attractions listed below are not allowed to enter. Please check at each attraction’s websites before you visit.
♦ Restricted attractions: Sealala (Chinese, Taiwan, Hongkong tourists)
1. Free admission to 42 major attractions in Seoul!
2. Discount coupon features
• 10 ~ 50% off at 35 tourist sites regardless of card limit time.
• 10 ~ 43% off for Traditional Experience, DIY Experience and other experiencing destinations!
• Immediate discounts for showing the card at the ticket booths or windows.
3. Smartphone application service providing remaining time on the pass!
• Available in Korean / Chinese / Japanese / English
• Provides attraction information and locations and nearby attractions’ information based on the pass holder’s location.
• Can use it as a transportation card, T-Money, after top-up.
• Airport Railroad Express Train (AREX) direct train service one-way ticket is given. (Regardless of the time limit in the card)
• Seoul City public bicycle “Ttareungi” service is offered only for one day. (Regardless of the time limit in the card / available until midnight on the day of use)
5. Real-time chatting service on the website
– You can contact native speaking representatives at the concierge desk during business hours (Weekdays 09:00 ~ 18:00)
Free admission attractions
• History of Seoul : Gyeongbokgung Palace, Changdeokgung Palace, Deoksugung Palace, Changgyeonggung Palace, Jongmyo (Royal Shrine), Seodaemun Prison History Hall
• Culture and Exhibition : Leeum Samsung Museum of Art, National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art, Seoul Museum Kimchikan (Pulmuone), Simone Handbag Museum, Coreana Cosmetics Museum, L’atelier, Statice Museum, Museum of Korea Straw and Plants Handicraft
• Enjoying Seoul : N Seoul Tower Observatory, MBS World, Trick Eye Museum, Figure Museum W, Alive Museum. SM TOWN Theatre(hologram Concert), Seoul City Tour Bus(DDP), Hanboknam, Lotte World, Eland Cruise (Story, Music, Moonlight)
• Amusement and Leisure : Football Faentasium, Sealala Water Park, Seoul Zoo Sky Lift
• Facilities in Seoul : Seoul City Tour Bus (Gwanghwamun), Airport Railroad Express Train (AREX), Seoul-Bike (Ttareungi)
• Korean Wave Contents : MBC World , SMTOWN@coexartium, SM Museum, Running Man Activity
• Photo-taking Spots : Trick Eye Museum , Figure Museum W, Hanboknam, COEX Aquarium, Seoul Animation Center
• Service : SK Telecom Data U-Sim(1day usage), Traveler’s Insurance for Foreigners, Seoul Tourist Safe Care
• Check out the Attractions with Free Admission for more details.
• Performances : Fantastic Musical, Jump, Musical Chef, National Gugak Center, The Painters HERO, Nanta, Jungdong Theater, Fireman, Pangshow, Kung Festival, Sun and Moon
• Amusement and Leisure : Dynamic Maze, Kum Bak Yeon – Gold Leaf Imprinting Workshop & Studio, Seoul Land, Real K-pop Dance, I love Hansik, King Studio, 1:1 Language Exchange Experience, DIY Self Art Experience, KPOP & Percussion Instrument Experience, KPOP Experience, Perfume Making Experience, Drawing Dancheon Experience, Making Animal Dolls, Learning Fan Dance or Janggu, Making Makgolli, Ourdoor Ink Sketch, Yangjae-dong Traditional Flower Experience, Golden Blue Marina Yacht/Boat Tour, We-ride Bicycle City Tour, Euljiro Alley Tour, Self Art Experience, Making Chicken Beer Candle, Taekwondo Experience, Taekyun Experience, Tea Party / Cake Making, Making Red Bean Glutinous Rice Cake, Personal Color Curation, Han River Water Leisure, Drawing Korean Traditional Caricature, Korean Traditional Tea Ceremony Experience, Hanguel Lesson, Making Hangeul Necklace, Making Hansik Dessert, Red Ginseng Beauty Experience
• Facility where you can see the view of Seoul : Lotte Tower Observatory
• Photo-taking Spots : Poopoo Land, Hello Kitty Island in N Seoul Tower
• Shopping : Doota Duty Free, SM Duty Free, Donhwa Duty Free, Lotte Duty Free, Yongsan Shilla i-park Duty Free, Sinsegye Duty Free(Myeongdong), Shilla Duty Free, Hyundai Duty Free
• Health and Beauty : Gangnam Arumdaunnara Dermatology, Chung-Ang University International Medical Center, Ohui Spa Nonhyeon, Seasons Table
• Sight-seeing Service : SAFEX, Wifidosirak, U-sim Store
• Check out the Special Discount Benefits for more details.
How to book Discover Seoul Pass Card
1. After reserving through Seoul Pass, show your voucher (or mobile voucher) and get a real card
2. Visit the designated attraction within 5 years after purchasing the card
3. This card becomes active immediately and countdown starts after visiting the first attraction.
4. Show your card to the ticket box at each attraction in exchange for entrance tickets!
How to use Ttareungi
1. Download Discover Seoul Pass App and register your pass
2. Register and check the Ttareungi usage code
3. Download Ttareungi app and enter in the usage code
4. Enter the new code appeared on the app and register into the bicycle
How to use AREX?
1. If you have AREX code on the back: Show your physical Discover Seoul Pass Card to the ticket box of AREX in exchange for the AREX ticket
2. If you don’t have AREX Bar-code on the back: Please download the DSP application then follow the instructions
All times are based on Korea Standard Time (KST)
1. Before picking up Discover Seoul Pass Card: 100% refund
2. After picking up: No refund
Q. What happens if I didn’t pick up the card?
A. If you didn’t pick your card up due to external reasons, such as flight delay, please check the operating hours of the pickup places and pick up the card on the desired date and on the desired place. However, you must bring a mobile voucher (email voucher).
Q. Where can I get a refund on the transportation card bill?
A. 1) If the balance is less than 30,000 KRW, refunds can be made at the convenience store or subway T-money service center (refund fee 500 KRW)
2) If the balance is less than 50,000 KRW, refunds can be made at subway T-money service center (refund fee 500 KRW)
3) If the balance exceeds 50,000 KRW, please visit Korea Smart Card T-Money Town.
Q. What is the expiration date of Discover Seoul Pass?
A. In case of non-used (non-activated) pass, the valid period is five years from the date of issue. (Date of issue is written on the back of the card) However, there is no limit in period for T-money function.
Q. How do I get a discount on performance / Duty-Free Shops?
A. You must present a physical card on the spot.
With just one card, you can visit 35 attractions which carefully selected by Seoul City in the period of 72 hours. Moreover, travelers can use the pass as a transit card (Tmoney), charging it as much as needed, and pay for the subway, bus, or taxi with convenience.
This is a must buy for everyone who would like to get the most out of your Seoul trip! Please download the Discover Seoul Pass app on your phone and all the information will be there, with real time tracking and general information of the places you visited.