Shuttle Bus Pick-up Points
Please be punctual, the shuttle bus will be leaving on time.
The shuttle bus in this package uses the free shuttle bus offering from Elysian Ski Resort, and the customer is responsible for boarding the shuttle bus. If you miss the shuttle bus in the morning, you should go to the ski resort by yourself.
Elysian Gangchon Ski VIP Package
Ski Lesson (3H) + Lift (8H) + Moving Walk (8H) + Shuttle bus + Equipment + Ski clothes + Breakfast
Elysian Gangchon is a deluxe leisure complex that is only one hour away from Seoul by subway. Situated nearby Baegyang-ri Station (Seoul Subway Gyeongchun Line), it is also the only resort accessible by public transportation.
The ski resort has an assortment of snowboarding facilities, six lifts and ten slopes. Eight out of ten slopes are for beginner and intermediate skiers, and the remaining two slopes are for advanced skiers. The slopes have a stabilized canyon-type structure. When skiing down the ridges, skiers are able to enjoy the wide-open view of the beautiful scenery.
7:30 am Hongik Univ. Station Exit #8
Subway Line Number 2, Airport Railroad Hongik Univ Station Exit 8 →in front of LOHB’s
8:00 am Shinsegae Duty Free Myeongdong
• Subway Line Number 4, Hoehyeon Station Exit 7 → walk straight to Shinsegae Duty-Free
• Subway Line Number 4, Myeongdong Station Exit 5 → Walk Straight then cross the road towards the Shinsegae Duty-Free
8:20 am Dongdaemun History and Culture Park Station Exit #11
Subway Line Number 2, 4, 5 Dongdaemun Station Exit 11
1. You MUST make a reservation until a day before 5 pm
2. It is hard to change date and shuttle bus location after a day before 5 pm
3. Your lift/moving walk ticket CAN NOT be canceled by any reason
– You CAN NOT take the lift/moving walk after 8 hours
(ex1. If you got the ticket today, it would not be possible to use it tomorrow)
(ex2. If you really want to issue a ticket the next day, please contact to Seoul Pass booking team in advance)
– You must book at least one day before
4. The shuttle bus in this package uses the free shuttle bus offering from Elysian Ski Resort, and the customer is responsible for boarding the shuttle bus. If you miss the shuttle bus in the morning, you should go to the ski resort by yourself.