All tickets are Sold-out
⚡ This concert ticket is for foreigners only, Korean passport holders are not allowed.
※ 본 티켓은 외국인 전용 예매 티켓입니다. 여권 또는 외국인등록증을 통해 본인 확인 후 티켓이 발권됩니다. (한국인 티켓 수령불가)
※ 부정 예매나 해당 대상이 아닌 경우(내국인), 예매는 강제 취소되며, 환불 또한 불가능합니다.
Please hold your ticket to Re-enter. You may be asked to present your ticket at the exit.
Once the performance starts, the entry will be restricted. You may only enter the venue with the instruction of operating staffs not to disturb the others.
Food and beverages(except mineral water), bottles, fireworks, laser pointers, pets and balloons are not allowed. Any inappropriate behaviors to other visitors may be stopped by our staff.
Please note that children under the age of 12 are not allowed to enter.
All copyright infringement actions including photography, video or audio recording are strictly prohibited. If there is a violation, all materials filmed or recorded shall be deleted and erased. In such a case, the individual will be ordered to leave without reentry.
Golden Disc Awards Package
the most prestigious and largest music awards ceremony in Korea
Also known as the Korean version of the Grammy Awards!
the Golden Disc Awards is the most prestigious and largest music awards ceremony in Korea!
It’s world festival in the year loved by the K-pop music industry for its fair evaluation of album sales as well as digital music downloads. Throughout its longest tradition, some of the awards have taken place overseas responding to the staggering popularity of K-pop.
Golden Disc Awards Line-up ☆
2019 Lineup Day 1 Music Awards : BTS, WANNA ONE, iKON, BLANKPINK, TWICE, MAMAMOO, Chungha, Bolbbalgan4, ROY KIM, MOMOLAND, GFRIEND, (G)I-DLE, Mino etc.
2019 Lineup Day 2 Album Awards： BTS, WANNA ONE, GOT7, TWICE, SEVENTEEN, NU’EST W, MONSTA X, IZ*ONE, STARY KIDS etc.
2020 Golden Disc Awards lineup ☆
⚡ Day 1 (Jan 4) : MAMAMOO, Jannabi, TWICE, ITZY, ChungHa, Paul Kim and more
⚡ Day 2 (Jan 5) : BTS, SEVENTEEN, TWICE, GOT7, NU’EST, MONSTA X and more
☆ Seating Plan: Floor Standing VIP
※ Note: Tickets will be given VIP standing zone “A ~ H” randomly (Blue Colored area)
Special offer can be purchased together
You can select a ‘Discover Seoul Pass Cards’ on booking step 3 as an option.
(pick up Discover Seoul Pass next day of the concert at Myeongdong Tourist information center)
Amendment & Refund Policy
* Advance tickets for foreigners will be collected at the ticketing counter You need to bring your ID card (passport, alien registration card, a copy of passport + at least one ID card issued by your country) Please bring it with you. If there is no such document, ticket exchange is not possible.
※ If you lost or damaged your ticket, it is your fault. The ticket will not be reissued and you cannot enter the concert without a ticket.
※ The concert will be broadcast live, so many cameras will be there. Because of cameras, your view could be blocked.
※ After the concert starts, you could be not permitted to enter.
※ For safety and security, any food and drink except water will be prohibited in the concert venue.
※ If you disrupt others’ view with a tripod or a large camera, you could be restricted by the staff.
※ If you book a ticket illegally or if you are a Korean, your booking will be automatically canceled and you cannot get a refund on your ticket fare.
※ Cancellation policy： Non-refundable
Foreign Ticket Booth Information
– Scheduled location of cloud bridge in front of Gocheok Sky Dome (find the ‘HaB Korea‘ logo)
– First of all, the booking office of the ticket purchase representative should show the reservation voucher and ID card, and then each person should receive an entrance bracelet after exchanging the ticket.
– After getting the ticket, replace the bracelet in the relevant area (A-H) by the ‘entry bracelet’.
– The location of the bracelet change booth varies by area A, B, C, D, E, G and H. Be sure to check the location on the site.
– The entrance time for the GDA is 15:30 p.m. Please wait in advance in order of the ticket number.
– You can enter after checking your ticket and entrance bracelet. The entrance time may change in a flexible manner depending on the circumstances of the site.
– If you miss the entry order, you can enter the area (A to H), but the ticket number order will be invalidated and assigned to the rearmost seat.
– Floor standing area can be accessed in order of entry number and viewed in your own place within the designated area (you cannot move between areas other than the designated area or move to reserved seats).
– As the concert hall is crowded today, please be sure to arrive in time to receive your ticket.
– The ticketing booth opening time is 13:00 January 2020 (all tickets for the four-day and five-day tickets will be given on January 4th).
– For a smooth performance, be sure to arrive at the ticket opening time.
– In the case of 12 years old or younger, be sure to enter with your guardian. Evidence(Date of birth) required according to age verification.
– When entering, inspect your belongings for security purposes. If any type of filming equipment is found except for the mobile phone, the audience cannot enter. Ticket purchasers are deemed to have agreed.
– Any kind of drink is now allowed to bring except a water bottle.
– If you have an unauthorized item, please put it at the warehouse before entering.
Great!! The location is super good!
Hassle-free and easy! Worth the money! Will surely book again in the future
The location is very good station area B, very close to the singer! Today the protagonist is iKON! What a wonderful performance! Also took the big prize today! I hope that klook will have more types of kpop awards and concerts for sale in the future!
The Golden Disc Awards is the most prestigious and largest music awards ceremony in Korea also known as the Korean version of the Grammy Awards! Throughout its longest tradition, some of the awards have taken place overseas responding to the staggering popularity of K-pop.