Night Tour in Seoul
Limited Time Deal!
See a different Seoul as you explore the city by night on the picturesque Hangang River Cruise. The cruise will take you through the center of the Korean Peninsula letting you take in all the stunning views in full. Hop aboard the two-story ferry and sail along the major waterways giving you a great view of the city’s main sights. As the sun begins to set, watch the city dive into darkness through a rainbow of colors and listen to live music performed aboard the ferry. After the cruise, enjoy some fresh air at Yeouido Park before taking the bus to Mount Namsan. Step inside the cable car and enjoy the three-minute ride up to the top of N Seoul Tower, 236 meters off the ground! Soak up uninterrupted views of the city’s glittering skyline before heading back.
14:00 Meet at Hongik Univ. Station Exit 8 in front of MIXXO
※ 15:00 meeting on Public Holidays
14:30 Free time at Yeouido Hangang Park
15:00~ 15:40 Board on the Cruise and feed the seagulls + See Hangang River View
15:45 Depart to N Seoul Tower
16:30 Arrive at N Seoul Tower Observatory + Free Time + Dinner
1. Infants under 24 months are free of charge. (However, no extra seat is given)
2. The bus will depart on time without waiting. Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the departing time. A refund for missing the bus will not be permitted.
3. The schedule may due to traffic conditions or other safety reasons.
4. A refund for change of schedule due to weather conditions will not be permitted.
5. You will be contacted by the CS Team 1~2 days before the tour if the tour is canceled due to the minimum number not reached or other issues.
6. During Public Holidays a lot of people will participate in the tour. Please keep this in mind when making the reservation.
7. For emergency on the day of the tour (EX. Cannot find the meeting place) Please contact us on +82 10-8617-8821.
8. Before boarding on the Hangang Cruise, you will need to fill out a registration form including your name, birthday, gender and etc.
9. You will be put in a group when feeding the seagulls. If your team member is larger then the other group, depending on the situation you may be given an extra bag of snacks.
10. The guide will not be with you during the Cruise / N Seoul Tower Observatory.
11. If you have a wheelchair or stroller, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org before booking the tour.
12. The language for this tour will depend on the number of nationalities on the day of the tour (EX. If the number of English speaker customers is greater the guide will be allocated to an English Speaker. On the other hand, if the number of Chinese speaker customers is greater, the guide will be allocated to a Chinese Speaker).
I just loved the view from N Tower. If I had to walk all the way by myself, I don’t think I would be able to find the way. It was totally worth it!