Seoul Land One day pass
Admission + unlimited free use of all attractions (except experiential facilities/ coin facilities/ special exhibitions/ special performances)
Seoulland is Korea’s first theme park, with a beautiful scenery surrounded by Cheonggyesan Mountain. Seoulland has an area called ‘World Square’ where one can glimpse traditional architecture and folk items from all over the world. You can view the traditional Korea at Samcheonri Hill, the western frontier at Model Land, and Fantasy Land. There are five theme based areas that make up Seoulland. Seoulland has up to 40 rollercoasters such as Space Cruise, Black Hole 2000, Galaxy Train, Rapid Current Ride, Magic Carpet, as well as Adventure Theater, Movie Theater, Story Land, and many more.
The pride of Seoulland is its wide selection of seasonal festivals and the unique Laser Show held during the evening. Seoul Grand Park is situated on a very large field and holds various festivals for each season of the year. The Tulip Festival is held from April to May; the Starlight Rose Festival from July to August; the Chrysanthemum Festival from September to October; and the Snow Light Festival from December to February.
Seoulland is a popular destination as it also contains Seoul Grand Park, Forest Bath Resort, National Modern Art Center and other great attractions nearby, it is a popular destination.
SEOUL GRAND PARK Zoo
Opened in 1984, Seoul Grand Park consists of Seoul Zoo, the largest one in Korea, caring for 3700 animals from 330 species, Seoul Land, an amusement park, Rose Garden and Children’s Zoo in Theme Garden, and a Campsite. Seoul Grand Park is set among forested hillsides and is a perfect place for relaxation as a comprehensive theme park.
Seoul Grand Park consists of Seoul Zoo, where you’ll find animals from all around the world, Seoulland, an amusement park, Rose Garden and Children’s Zoo in the Theme Garden, Giraffe Land, a children’s activity playground, a campsite where you can dip your toes in the valley water, and the Museum of Contemporary Art, where visitors can appreciate modern and contemporary art. Seoul Zoo is a place where everyone can find something to enjoy!
1. Please present your reservation voucher to the main gate group counseling office and east gate group counseling office.
※ If you want to exchange your voucher to tickets, you cannot deal with a reservation e-mail. Please be sure to show your reservation voucher(for printing, mobile voucher.
2. Please bring your passport with you for confirmation and then take your ticket.
3. When making a reservation, please make sure to enter the name of the representation as the same English name with the passport.
4. Infants under 36 months are admitted free. Please bring a valid ID or document for verification with you.
5. The main gate of Seoul Land is located 100m from Exit 2 of Grand way Park Station / Seoul land station line number 4. The elephant train is available after an on-site payment
How to go to Seoul Land?
※ Subway line no.4 ‘Seoul Grand Park(Seoul LAND)‘ station: Go out exit no.2, and we recommend that you take the Elephant train!
Elephant train stops at the SEOUL LAND, Grand Park and Art Museum.
– Tickets: Adult(19+) 1,000 won / Adolescent(13 ~ 18) 800 won / Child 700 won (~12)
– Operating Hours: 9:00 a.m ~ Seoul Land closing hours
Top 3 Amusement park in Korea, SEOUL LAND! It is very easy to get there using the Seoul subway. SEOUL LAND first opened in May 1988 right before he 1988 Seoul. Olympic Games as the first Korean amusement park.