Spectrum Dance Music Festival 2018
SM Entertainment’s best EDM music festival!
Spectrum Dance Music Festival, which has made a sensation in EDM party culture since its first appearance in 2016, comes back in September! This is the official 1 day ticket + Discover Seoul Pass card + Return bus package. How about to spend your weekend enjoying not only the music festival but also with a special card for free entry to tour spot in Seoul!
Spectrum Dance Music Festival
Spectrum dance & music festival is the largest Korean music festival where you can actively experience every different performance, including various genres of music, fantastic stages, and performances and parades which can catch the eyes and ears of visitors.
In 2016, the first year of the festival, it tried to present the paradise of dance music, with the theme of “THE NEXT PARADISE”, and it became the talk of the world by the lineup from EDM to K-POP where visitors can enjoy the dance music of various genres. Every different concept of four stages was one of the largest stages in the world and they can’t be compared with others. Endless, colorful style of performances unfolding at each stage culminated in success while breaking up the whole crowd.
2017 DREAMSTATION stage which was presented in the terms of the spinoff of the spectrum included the concept of ‘the station of dream’ along with the detailed design and a large round screen. In addition, it displayed various genres of music along with the top EDM artists of SHOWTEK, NERVO, VICETONE and STADIUMX and the trendy Korean artists of Hyuna, Red Velvet and NCT 127.
This festival is a standing performance, so you are free to move among stages.
DJ Line Up
4th Lineup: Girls Generation Hyoyeon, EXO-CBX, TraxX GINJO
Alan Walker, DJ Snake, Don Diablo, Tchami X Malaa, NGHTMRE X Slander PRESENT GUD VIBRATIONS, Salvatore, Ganacci, Tchami x Malaa NO REDEMPTION , OOKAY, Tokyo Machine, Yellow Claw, Bear Grillz, Dada Life, Hitch Hiker, Illenium, Mercer, Yultron
Discover Seoul Pass Card
It is a MUST-HAVE card for tourists who want to visit hot spots in Seoul for free and get up to 50% discounts! With a single card, go to every tourist spots in Seoul! It is also used as T-money which is transportation card not only in Seoul but also in every city in Korea.
1) No one under 19 years is admitted to enter and PLEASE SHOW YOUR PASSPORT WITH YOUR VOUCHER.
2) If you damage it or lost it, the wristband cannot be re-issued. Please be careful.
3) The festival will NOT keep any prohibited items found the security check, and you can use stockroom before entering the main gate (Charged).
4) Toilet and smoking area is separated from the stage area.
5) The artist’s circumstances may alter the cast artists, schedules, and times. Due to this reason, no refund or partial refund is possible.
6) Pet is not allowed. (However, guide dogs for the blind can be entered as an exception.)
7) You can move between stages freely after wearing the admission band. Each performance venue is limited in capacity and may be limited to safety issues depending on the circumstances.
8) Inside and outside the event area, you will find a medical booth and an ambulance with simple first aid.
9) Lost items will be accepted at an information booth on the day of a performance. After the festival, the lost items will be announced on the official website and SNS until Friday, September 14, 2018. The item will be kept until September 23, 2018 after the festival, and will be discarded. Please note that the Organizer / Organizing Company will not be held responsible for the lost items that not received. Therefore, please be careful about keeping belongs.
10) You are free to move among stages. However, once you leave the main gate, you will not be able to enter once again. Please confirm whether there is anything left in your car or there is any business outside before you enter into the main gate.
※ Restricted Items ※
– Glass items, cans, fireworks, spray cans, torches, flag poles, flag poles, selfie stick, umbrellas, baseball bats, weapons, tools, sticks, stab or thrust weapons, firearms or other items that might be used as a weapon, items that might have a negative effect on the safety, health, or wellbeing of other audience members, and any other item which may be considered as dangerous by the organization.
– Drones and remote-control toys
– Carriers, Carts, Bikes, Scooters, Skateboards, other electronic devices that have mobility
– Any hard balls (Baseball, Soccer Balls, Basket Balls, Boomerang, etc)
– Unauthorized professional cameras with tripods, large sized zoom lenses including DSLR cameras.
– Expensive items (the festival is not responsible for personal property loss)
– 1 Mat (Size over 1m*1m) per person, lawn chairs, tents, ice boxes, or other camping gears.
– Drugs or drug paraphernalia that is prohibited by Korean Government
– Any food/beverage or any liquid (only one bottle of 500ml water is allowed)
– Other items that have potential threaten festival’s production (LED, Laser, pointer, plan card, etc)
– Other items that have potential threaten the festival security
– Necessary walking aids and wheelchairs are allowed but there might be some restrictions for certain areas of the festival.
2. Discover Seoul PASS Card (24hr)
1) Free admission to 35 major attractions in Seoul, popular among foreign visitors. There is the time limit (24hours) after you use it at the first spot
2) Additional discounts and AREX, City tour bus ticket are available after 24 hours later.
3) Use it as a transportation card after charging at convenience stores or in the subway station! You can use it as a transportation card before and after 24 hour limit. If you want to get the chargeback, please visit the Myeongdong Tourism Information Center and tell the staff.
4) Please check each tourist destination and use it.
5) You must show your card at the ticket office and receive a real ticket.
6) How to use Seoul Bike one-day pass (called “Ttareungi”)
– After you download the Discover Seoul Pass application, register the Discover Seoul Pass Card
– You will get a code
– After Ttareungi app download, enter your code
– Please use the new code to take your one day bycicleEnter the new code displayed in the app on the bicycle.
7) we are unable to reissue or refund lost cards.
[Subway line 2 & 9] Sports Complex Exit #6 and #7
Go straight and there is a ticket booth in front of Jamsil Main Stadium.
South Korea’s music giant SM Entertainment debuts two-day blast Spectrum Dance Music Festival!